Volunteer with OEBC
OEBC needs volunteers!
Optometrists in Canada perform many roles with OEBC including serving on OEBC's board of directors and helping to develop and administer the exam.
Optometrists practicing in Canada are invited to complete and send the volunteer application form by email (email@example.com) or mail to OEBC.
Volunteer Application Form (PDF) Volunteer Application Form (MS Word)
Do volunteers receive CE credit?
Requirements for Exam Volunteers
As an OEBC exam volunteer, you are an optometrist who:
- has been in practice three or more years and currently practicing full or part-time;
- is registered in good standing with a provincial optometry regulatory body in Canada;
- meets OEBC's conflict of interest guidelines;
- will give your impartial judgement and sound professional knowledge to contribute to a fair and valid OEBC exam; and
- works well independently and on teams where the discourse is constructive, inclusive and respectful